Selling your home

If you are thinking about selling your home the first thing you need to do is to let us know.

You will need a current open market valuation of your property – this should be a proper report carried out by a Chartered Surveyor. We will not accept an estate agent’s letter suggesting a selling/marketing price.

Once you have the report please forward a copy to us and we can then confirm your selling price – based on your percentage of the open market valuation. We will advertise the property locally and will also display it on the website. Therefore please also email some photographs.

You will no longer need to obtain a Home Information Pack for your property but you will need to get an energy performance certificate. The certificate should cost you something in the region of £75.00. Please send us a copy when you have it.